- ½ c. Epsom salt
- 1 TBSP Himalayan pink salt
- 8-10 drops of pure lavender essential oil
- Optional: 1 TBSP dried lavender leaves
- Mix Epsom and pink salt together with a wooden or ceramic spoon until fully combined. While mixing, slowly add essential oil. Continue to mix for at least a minute. There should be no clumps of essential oil.
- Add dried lavender if using.
- Store in an airtight glass container until ready to use.
- Draw a warm bath and add about ¼ cup (half) of the salt.
- Soak for at least 15 mins to get the maximum benefit.