- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- 1 TBSP apricot oil
- ½ TBSP jojoba oil
- ½ tsp marula seed oil
- 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2-3 drops of tea tree essential oil
Helpful, but not necessary equipment:
- ½ -1 oz. glass dropper bottle
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until combined and transfer to a dropper bottle or other oil-friendly container.
- Using your fingers or a dropper (preferred method), dispense about ½ of the total oil onto various parts of your scalp. Use the other half to smooth through the rest of your hair from root to tip. Using your fingers, massage oil gently but deeply for 1-2 mins.
- Put hair up and allow the oil to soak in for a minimum of 45 mins, up to overnight (use a shower cap). Rinse out by washing hair with shampoo and warm water.