Milk is an amazing skincare ingredient. This ancient beauty secret that spans back to Egypt and Greece, contains high levels of vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants. Couple milk with honey and oats, and you have a facial scrub fit for the gods! Naturally support your anti-aging process with improved skin tone, quality, texture, and glow, with this ultra-hydrating and healing facial scrub!
Milk and Honey Facial Scrub
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon oats crumbled
- Mix all your ingredients together in a bowl until they form a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture onto clean skin and massage for a few minutes with your fingers. Rinse the scrub with lukewarm water and a washcloth and pat dry. Apply AnnieMak Clean Skincare products to your face after your facial scrub for an added skincare boost!
If you loved this Milk and Honey Facial Scrub recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Exfoliating Coconut Sugar Scrub
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Milk – is packed with essential nutrients, vitamins, proteins, and fats, locking natural moisture into your skin. Milk is also rich in antioxidants like vitamins A and D to help support the anti-aging properties of your skin. It can support an even skin tone, soothe irritated skin, and naturally cleanse your face from toxins and impurities.
- Honey – one of nature’s most treasured skin remedies, its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, benefit oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant, keeping the skin moist but not oily. It pulls moisture from the skin without replacing it. Honey’s natural enzymes gently exfoliate the skin, keeping the pores clear of oil, impurities, and dirt. It also supports reduced breakouts, by regulating the bacteria on the skin.
- Oats – carry great health benefits for your body, but, surprise, they can also be used for healthy skin! It protects, moisturizes, exfoliates, and cleanses your skin. Oats support a boost in collagen production, reduce skin inflammation, and improve skin complexion.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare Restore Vitamin C Serum – With the highest concentration of vitamin C in the industry (26%), vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, and organic aloe vera, Restore Vitamin C Serum is designed to speed up your skin cell regeneration rate while flooding the layers of your skin with nourishing natural, pure, and organic ingredients that promote luminous, smooth, and even-looking skin.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare Reverse Anti-Aging Serum – was scientifically formulated to flood the layers of your skin with natural, clean, and pure ingredients that support cellular structure and promote a luminous, smooth, and even-looking complexion. This anti-wrinkle serum is built on the perfect two-nutrient combination of organic tremella mushroom and argan plant stem cells, combined with patented anti-aging ingredients and nourishing skin oils rich in healing antioxidants. Reverse penetrates beyond the skin’s surface and works at a cellular level to keep skin hydrated and radiant while minimizing wrinkle depth and appearance.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Renew Eye Cream – The skin around your eyes is more fragile, more prone to dryness, and quicker to show age and fatigue than the rest of your face. That’s why you need an eye-cream-specific moisturizer if you’re going to get the best results. Renew Eye Cream is scientifically formulated to hydrate, smooth, brighten, and strengthen the skin around the eye. It contains only the very best clean and pure ingredients such as organic jojoba oil, organic witch hazel, manuka honey, and a highly advanced peptide technology that reduces eye puffiness, redness, dryness, and dark circles. The result is eyes that look younger and more vibrant than ever. It’s great for moisturizing lips and reducing the wrinkles around your mouth as well!