Remember the delicious, classic, frozen Orange Creamsicle bar? This Collagen Creamsicle Shake is a refreshing drink and a great way to get an extra boost of collagen that will take you back to those favorite childhood memories. Here’s that same flavor you loved then, now in a simple and delicious, healthy drink packed with protein, vitamins, and antioxidants. This will be a delicious, healthy treat that will have you feeling good while you walk down memory lane!
Orange Creamsicle Shake with Collagen
- 1 cup cold-pressed orange juice
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream or your favorite plant-based cream
- 1 scoop AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup of ice
- Add all ingredients together in a blender
If you love smoothies and enjoyed this shake, here’s another collagen recipe you can try:
Collagen-Rich Matcha Latte
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Orange – is beneficial for maintaining the appearance, texture, and health, of skin by supporting clarity, radiance, and smoothness. Packed with vitamin C, it can even out skin tones and brighten the overall appearance of the skin.
- Honey – one of nature’s most treasured skin remedies, its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, benefits oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant, keeping the skin moist but not oily. It can be extremely moisturizing because its chemical properties help to draw moisture to your face. Honey’s natural enzymes gently exfoliate skin, keeping the pores clear of oil, impurities, and dirt. It also supports reduced breakouts, by regulating the bacteria on the skin.
- Vanilla – with its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, vanilla can help to soothe and calm irritated skin. Vanilla has been used to reduce skin infections and in wound healing. Vanilla contains Vanillin, a polyphenol with powerful anti-oxidant properties.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Clean Multi Collagen – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!