Dry, cold, winter weather makes the skin on your lips, hands, and feet feel dry, cracked, and awful. This Orange-Spiced Honey Sugar Scrub is a gentle way to exfoliate and heal your winter-damaged skin. And the scents of orange and clove will bring the feeling of joy for the holiday season to you and your skin… your skin and taste buds will thank you!
Ready in less than 5 minutes
About this recipe:
- Store sealed in a cool, dry location.
Here’s what you’ll need…
- 2 ½ TBSP fine organic cane sugar (the smaller the granule, the better)
- 1 TBSP MCT oil
- ½ TBSP raw, local honey
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 5-8 drops pure orange essential oil
- 2-4 drops pure clove essential oil
- 1 pump AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Gently exfoliate lips, hands, and feet with the sugar scrub when skin is dry; follow up with a moisturizer.
One vital ingredient in this Orange-Spiced Honey Sugar Scrub is Reverse Anti-Aging Serum from AnnieMak Clean Skincare. Made from tremella mushrooms and argan plant stem cells, Reverse was scientifically formulated to flood the layers of your skin with natural, clean, and pure ingredients that support cellular structure and promote a luminous, smooth, and even-looking complexion. Try a bottle today – it’s backed with our no-questions-asked, 1-year, money-back guarantee if you don’t enjoy the benefits of smoother, wrinkle free complexion.
This Orange-Spiced Honey Sugar Scrub is just one of our skincare recipes to feature the power of natural ingredients to help exfoliate and heal your damaged skin – either during the cold winter months, or at any other time of the year. Try our Gentle Honey Oat Face Scrub or our Brown Sugar Lip Scrub – both with the antioxidant benefits of your favorite raw, local honey!
Leave a Reply