Dry, cold, winter weather makes the skin on your lips, hands, and feet feel dry, cracked, and dull. This orange-spiced honey sugar scrub is a gentle way to exfoliate and heal your winter-damaged skin. With the scents of orange and clove, this sugar scrub will bring the feeling of joy for the holiday season to you and your skin.
Orange-Spiced Honey Sugar Scrub
- 2 ½ tablespoons fine organic cane sugar (smaller granule is better)
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- ½ raw, local honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 – 8 drops pure orange essential oil
- 2 – 4 drops pure clove essential oil
- 2 – 4 pumps AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix together until fully incorporated
- Gently exfoliate lips, hands, and feet with the sugar scrub when skin is dry; follow up with a moisturizer.
- Store sealed in a cool, dry location.
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Organic Sugar – is one of the best natural beauty exfoliants for your skin. Sugar scrubs are mild and remove dead skin. They rejuvenate skin by removing all of the dirt from the skin pores, leaving skin with a more radiant, healthier glow.
- MCT Oil – when applied to the skin, MTC oil can be absorbed quickly, providing a source of energy to the skin cells. The energy boost enhances the skin’s ability to regenerate and repair itself, leading to a more youthful and vibrant appearance.
- Raw Honey – one of nature’s most treasured skin remedies, its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, benefit oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant, keeping the skin moist but not oily. It pulls moisture from the skin without replacing it. Honey’s natural enzymes gently exfoliate skin, keeping the pores clear of oil, impurities, and dirt. It also supports reduced breakouts, by regulating the bacteria on the skin.
- Cinnamon – rich in beneficial plant compounds and antioxidants, cinnamon helps treat hyperpigmentation and acne, plumps and lightens the skin, and decreases the signs of aging.
- Orange essential oil – is beneficial for maintaining the appearance, texture, and health, of skin by supporting clarity, radiance, and smoothness. Packed with vitamin C, it can even out skin tones and brighten the overall appearance of the skin.
- Clove essential oil – reduces the sagginess of the skin and smooths wrinkles. It is a powerful anti-aging ingredient used in skincare. It removes dead skin cells and helps in blood circulation, which can help to ensure youthful and radiant-looking skin.
- AnnieMak Anti-Aging Serum – was scientifically formulated to flood the layers of your skin with natural, clean, and pure ingredients that support cellular structure and promote a luminous, smooth, and even-looking complexion. This anti-wrinkle serum is built on the perfect two-nutrient combination of organic tremella mushroom and argan plant stem cells, combined with patented anti-aging ingredients and nourishing skin oils rich in healing antioxidants. Reverse penetrates beyond the skin’s surface and works at a cellular level to keep skin hydrated and radiant while minimizing wrinkle depth and appearance.