Summer rays got your skin feeling down? This vitamin-infused sun damage serum is full of antioxidant-rich ingredients to get your skin back on track. Unlock the power of your natural skin with vitamin C, vitamin E and marula seed oil! A trio that aging wasn’t ready for! Help reverse the damage and restore elastin and collagen production in your skin with this DIY serum! Reverse the damage to your skin and protect it from the wear and tear of Summer!
Three cheers for a youthful, radiant glow, all Summer long!
Vitamin-Infused Sun Damage Serum
- 12 drops of vegetable glycerin
- 6 drops of pure vitamin E oil
- 10 drops of marula seed oil
- 9 pumps AnnieMak Clean Skincare Restore Vitamin C Serum
- In a small vial or glass container (sealable), combine all ingredients and gently shake to combine.
- Shake before each use.
- Pat 5-6 drops onto your clean face and neck before bed.
If you loved this Vitamin-Infused Sun Damage Serum recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Moisturizing and Healing Avocado Face Mask
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Vegetable Glycerin – leads to healthier skin by protecting against infection, soothing skin irritation, and promoting wound healing. Utilizing glycerin in your products and applying it to your skin may protect your skin against irritants and microbes, as well as soothe wounded and inflamed skin.
- Vitamin E Oil – nourishes and moisturizes your skin. Vitamin E oil is also known to reduce hyperpigmentation and wrinkles. Vitamin E is anti-inflammatory and several studies have supported its prevention of inflammatory damage after UV exposure. Topical vitamin E can reduce UV-induced skin thickness, skin swelling, and edema.
- Marula Seed Oil – high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and amino acids, Marula oil is widely used as an ingredient in skincare products, and appears to be beneficial for acne-prone, dry, oily, and aging skin. Marula Oil is also effective at keeping hair soft, supple, and moisturized.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare Restore Vitamin C Serum – with the highest concentration of vitamin C in the industry (26%), vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, and organic aloe vera, Restore Vitamin C Serum is designed to speed up your skin cell regeneration rate while flooding the layers of your skin with nourishing natural, pure, and organic ingredients that promote luminous, smooth, and even-looking skin.