Minty, moisturizing, and perfect year-round; this brown sugar lip scrub exfoliates dead skin cells from lips while nourishing coconut oil replenishes moisture. Bonus – it’s anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory! (It also tastes amazing if you happen to get it in your mouth)
Ready in 5 minutes
About this recipe:
- Stays good in a sealed container for weeks
Here’s what you’ll need…
- 1 TBSP organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp raw, local honey
- 2 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 2 TBSP fine-grained brown sugar, packed
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm coconut oil and honey until mostly melted, 2-3 mins. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peppermint oil.
- Add brown sugar and mix until well combined.
To use the brown sugar lip scrub, gather a pea-sized amount on your finger and gently scrub lips for about a minute. Rinse off with warm water.
Manuka honey, which you can use in the making of this brown sugar lip scrub, is a key ingredient in AnnieMak Clean Skincare Renew Eye Cream. Its blend of all-natural ingredients help prevent and repair wrinkles around your eyes – and it can be used to smooth wrinkles around your mouth as well!
If you enjoyed this Brown Sugar Lip Scrub recipe, why not try one of these natural scrubs designed to gently exfoliate your entire face: the Gentle Honey-Oat Face Scrub or the Antioxidant-Rich Coffee Face Mask and Scrub.