Ditch the toxic makeup removers and wipes! Removing makeup is very important to keeping our skin healthy and clear. Using a few clean ingredients, you can get the same results as name-brand makeup removers at a fraction of the cost……without the build-up of toxic ingredients on your face! This clean makeup remover will be your new favorite homemade beauty product. Gentle enough to use on your waterline, yet effective enough to tackle foundation, primer, eyeliner, or lipstick. This hydrating, soothing, non-toxic make-up remover, with anti-aging ingredients, will leave your face feeling calm, clean, and glowing.
Clean All-Purpose Makeup Remover
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable glycerin
- 2 pumps AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons witch hazel
- In a small food processor, or using an immersion blender, blend almond oil, jojoba, glycerin, and Reverse Anti-Aging Serum. Add the honey and witch hazel and blend for a full minute to emulsify. This version is unscented for sensitivity purposes, but you can add a drop of your favorite essential oil scent that is topically and skin safe. Use caution around the eyes if you do.
- Pour into a 3 – 4-ounce glass bottle with a lid or pump to store.
- Shake well and apply anywhere on your dry face to remove makeup. Remove with a washcloth and warm water. This remover works best when applied to dry skin, directly to makeup and is safe and gentle enough to use on your waterline.
If you loved this clean makeup remover recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try:
Rosemary Lemon Lotion Bar
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Almond Oil – helps reverse damage from the sun, while reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Almond oil also improves skin’s overall appearance through hydration, leaving you with a luminous glow. As an added bonus, almond oil can even out your skin tone and texture and help to reduce and prevent wrinkles.
- Jojoba Oil – has many healing properties that make it effective in treating skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Enjoy its benefits by using it as a moisturizer, cleanser, or spot treatment.
- Vegetable Glycerin – leads to healthier skin by protecting against infection, soothing skin irritation, and promoting wound healing. Utilizing glycerin in your products and applying it to your skin may protect your skin against irritants and microbes, as well as soothe wounded and inflamed skin.
- Raw Honey – one of nature’s most treasured skin remedies, its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, benefits oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant, keeping the skin moist but not oily. It pulls moisture from the skin without replacing it. Honey’s natural enzymes gently exfoliate skin, keeping the pores clear of oil, impurities, and dirt. It also supports reduced breakouts, by regulating the bacteria on the skin.
- Witch Hazel – has many benefits for skin, including tightening pores, relieving inflammation, and helping with razor burns and bumps, especially when paired with moisturizing and healing skincare ingredients. It helps reduce acne, due to cleansing your skin of excess oil. Those with extremely dry or sensitive skin should use caution when applying witch hazel as it may further irritate the skin.
- AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!
Leave a Reply