You can’t moisturize your skin enough during those dry, cold winter months. And sometmes we can be our skin’s own worst enemy, scrubbing and scouring with harsh soaps and chemicals that rob the skin of its vital moisture. This Rosemary Lemon Lotion Bar is packed with natural moisturizers… that will leave your skin feeling hydrated, soft, and healthy!
Ready in less than 30 minutes
Here’s what you’ll need…
- 2 TBSP raw cocoa butter
- 1 TBSP unrefined coconut oil
- 8 drops pure rosemary essential oil
- 12-15 drops pure lemon essential oil
- Optional: 5-10 drops pure lavender oil for extra calming and nourishment
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- Melt cocoa butter; remove from heat source. Add coconut oil and mix until combined. Add essential oils.
- Pour into a 2 oz+ silicone mold. Top with dried rosemary and place in the refrigerator for 90 mins, or the freezer for 30 mins.
Gently rub bar on skin to use for intense moisturization.
Just like this Rosemary Lemon Lotion Bar, AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Restore Vitamin C Serum is designed to prevent and repair facial wrinkles, increase skin elasticity, and smooth and tighten skin. It’s completely free of the toxic chemicals frequently found in beauty products such as preservatives, parabens, phthalates, or sulfates – try a bottle today, and see what a difference a truly clean skincare product can make for your skin.
If you used the optional lavender oil in this Rosemary Lemon Lotion Bar, you’ll appreciate the calming effects of this recipe, our Luxurious Lavender Bath Soak.