A light and refreshing tropical treat, celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year or simply celebrate life, with this healthy, tasty, and fresh margarita. Packed with the flavors of coconut, mint, and lime, (and your secret ingredient weapon – collagen) and full of protein and healthy fats, this cocktail will be the star at any party or simply the mocktail star of your day!
Drink it slow! It’s just that delish!
Coconut Lime Creamy Margarita
- ½ cup coconut water
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 scoop AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- 2 tablespoons agave
- Juice of one lime
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Mint to taste, about 2 tablespoons (optional)
- 3 ounces of tequila or non-alcoholic tequila substitute
- ½ cup of ice
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Add more lime juice, fresh mint, or sweetener for desired taste.
- Pour into a margarita glass with a salted rim and garnish with a lime wedge, dried candied or plain dried coconut, and fresh mint.
If you loved this margarita recipe, here’s another cocktail recipe you can try:
Cranberry Collagen Mimosa
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Coconut – bolsters your skin’s protective barrier, locking moisture inside and keeping skin supple and hydrated. Reduces inflammation. Coconut has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated, chafed skin. Bonus, it also increases collagen production.
- Agave – helps break down dead skin cells, while plumping the skin and decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Agave helps soothe irritated skin, while also brightening the skin. It is full of vitamins like A, B1, B2, K, D, and C, offering a range of anti-aging properties.
- Lime – contains flavonoids and vitamin C, antioxidants that strengthen collagen in the skin. Drinking lime water can rejuvenate and hydrate your skin.
- Sea Salt – helps regulate oil production without causing over-drying. Sea salt cleanses and fights acne-causing bacteria naturally. This ingredient fights redness and helps improve skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- Mint – helps tone skin naturally. Mint helps to clear off dead skin cells, removes dirt from pores, and revamps your skin to be smoother, more supple, and hydrated. It also retains the moisture in your skin by tightening the pores.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Clean Multi Collagen – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!
Leave a Reply