Ring in the New Year with a delicious, refreshing cranberry collagen mimosa, sure to wow your guests and satisfy your palate. With freshly squeezed orange, pomegranate, and cranberry juice, this citrus powerhouse is packed with vitamin C. Add collagen to the mix and this cocktail of ingredients will have your skin glowing, radiant, and plump to ring in the New year!
Cranberry Collagen Mimosa
- 1 cup organic cranberry juice
- 1 cup organic pomegranate juice
- 1 cup organic orange juice freshly squeezed
- 1 scoop AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- 3 ½ cups prosecco
- Cranberries, pomegranate, rosemary sprig garnishes
- Shake cranberry pomegranate juice, orange juice, and collagens in a cocktail shaker
- Divide evenly into 3 glasses
- Pour the prosecco evenly into the 3 glasses
- Add cranberry, pomegranate, and rosemary sprig garnishes.
It is best to make sure all liquid ingredients are cold prior to mixing
If you love collagen and enjoyed this delicious cocktail, here’s another collagen recipe you can try:
Collagen Egg Nog Cocktail
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Cranberry Juice – high acid content that helps support collagen production making the skin look softer, more radiant, and glowing. Cranberry juice also has anti-aging properties like reducing wrinkles on the skin, leaving you with fresh youthful skin.
- Pomegranate Juice – improves skin health by preventing sun damage, detoxifying the skin, reducing acne, reducing wrinkles, and promoting collagen production to reduce fine lines. Orange Juice – oozing with antioxidants, especially vitamin C, which has a critical role in fighting free radicals. Free radicals can promote wrinkles and aging and make your skin dull. Large amounts of vitamin C in orange juice could help give you radiant and youthful skin.
- Prosecco – can help to reduce wrinkles and enhance your radiant skin. Sparkling white sparkling wine detoxifies your skin. Detoxified skin allows you to maintain a more even skin tone, as well as smooth and even out your skin.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Clean Multi Collagen – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!