Shine at your holiday party this year, with this healthy, homemade egg nog cocktail. Loaded with protein and ingredients that will strengthen your gut, skin, hair and nails. With collagen as the shining star of this warm and frothy treat, it will leave you and your guests with a warm holiday feeling and healthy glow. Froth yourself with this delicious holiday drink!
Who said adult beverages can’t be healthy and fun?
Egg Nog Cocktail Recipe
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 scoop AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder of your choice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups almond milk or your preferred alternative milk
- 1.5 ounces of rum or bourbon
- 2 egg whites
- Whisk two whole eggs with an electric mixer until lightly colored
- Mix in the collagen, protein powder, milk alternative, maple syrup, nutmeg, and rum
- Pour into cocktail glasses
- Whisk the egg whites into stiff peaks
- Add the egg whites to the top of your cocktails
- Lightly dust the egg whites with nutmeg
If you love collagen and enjoyed this delicious cocktail, here’s another collagen recipe you can try:
Hot Chocolate Smoothie with Collagen
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Protein Powder – a clean protein powder can boost your natural collagen and elastin production through amino acids, aiding in more plump and youthful skin. Protein supports cell binding in the skin, which aids in firming your skin and producing a more youthful, natural glow.
- Maple Syrup – like raw honey, maple syrup supports lower skin inflammation, blemishes, dryness, and redness. Jam-packed with antioxidants and nutrients, maple syrup helps your skin to retain its moisture. Swap that refined sugar for maple syrup and enjoy this natural hydrator in your daily regimen.
- Eggs – rich in lutein, enhance skin suppleness, moisture, and protein, to help rejuvenate and tighten the skin. Egg yolks are high in fatty acid, which is perfect for boosting the radiance of your complexion, since fatty acids help to hydrate the layers of your skin.
- Nutmeg – balances oily skin by exfoliating skin and tightening pores. Nutmeg also helps to reduce irritation and inflammation of the skin, hydrates the skin from deep within, and provides a more even tone and complexion, in all skin types.
- Almond Milk – keeps your skin supple, well-hydrated, and soft. It contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins E, C, and B6, calcium, zinc, and magnesium, that nourish your skin. Using almond milk is very effective in keeping your skin moisturized and hydrated.
- Rum – Believe it or not, rum is loved for its antibacterial properties. Rums soothing ingredients clears away bacteria and calms acne.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Clean Multi Collagen – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!