Nothing like a yummy, homemade pumpkin pie! This fall smoothie recipe, a nutritious pumpkin pie collagen smoothie, will give you the delicious flavors and tastes of fall packed with protein, vitamin A, and antioxidants. Improve your gut health, boost your immune system, fight off disease, strengthen your hair and nails, and get that extra glow in your skin, with this fast and easy fall smoothie recipe!
Make it a dessert smoothie when you don’t skip the whip! 😉
Fall Smoothie Recipe
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 scoop AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Clean Multi Collagens powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- ½ ripe banana
- Add all ingredients together in a blender
- Add a healthy, homemade whipped cream on top if you are feeling adventurous!
If you love pumpkin and enjoyed this smoothie, here’s another pumpkin recipe you can try:
Glowing and Plumping Pumpkin Face Mask
Check out the fall smoothie recipe ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Pumpkin – penetrates deep into the skin to provide many benefits. It has naturally occurring vitamin A and salicylic acid, to minimize acne scars, beta carotene to support the decrease of wrinkles & dark spots, and antioxidants, to help soften and soothe dry skin. Pumpkin is full of antioxidants, that both help to soften and soothe dry skin. It also boosts collagen production to keep skin plump and rejuvenated. What a perfect ingredient for your fall smoothie recipe!
- Almond Milk – keeps your skin supple, well-hydrated, and soft. It contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins E, C and B6, calcium, zinc and magnesium, that nourish your skin. Using almond milk is very effective in keeping your skin moisturized and hydrated.
- Maple Syrup – like raw honey, maple syrup supports lower skin inflammation, blemishes, dryness, and redness. Jam-packed with antioxidants and nutrients, maple syrup helps your skin to retain its moisture. Swap that refined sugar for maple syrup and enjoy this natural hydrator in your daily regimen.
- Cinnamon – rich in beneficial plant compounds and antioxidants, cinnamon helps treat hyper-pigmentation and acne, plumps and lightens the skin, and decreases the signs of aging.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Clean Multi Collagen – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!