Lock in moisture for plump and glowing skin this winter, with a natural, easy-to-make pumpkin face mask.
Pumpkin contains vitamins A, C, and E, and antioxidants, to help fight sun damage and wrinkles. Bonus, it contains enzymes that will naturally exfoliate dead skin!
Apple Cider vinegar fights acne, combats inflammation, and detoxes your skin, while the honey reduces pore sizes and locks in extra moisture. Add a few pumps of AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Restore Vitamin C Serum for an extra dose of vitamin C to regenerate and heal damaged skin cells.
Get your glow on, girl!
DIY Pumpkin Face Mask
- ½ cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 raw egg
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Restore Vitamin C Serum
- Puree pumpkin using food processor until smooth
- Add in the egg, honey, apple cider vinegar, and two pumps of AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Restore Vitamin C Serum
- Apply to clean, dry skin
- Let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes
- Gently rinse with warm water
- Store leftover face mask in the fridge for up to 2 days, sealed tightly
If you love pumpkin and enjoyed this face mask, here’s another pumpkin recipe you can try:
Pumpkin Pie Collagen Smoothie
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin in this Glowing and Plumping Pumpkin Face Mask !
- Pumpkin – penetrates deep into the skin to provide many benefits. It has naturally occurring vitamin A and salicylic acid, to minimize acne scars, beta carotene to support the decrease of wrinkles & dark spots, and antioxidants, to help soften and soothe dry skin. Pumpkin is full of antioxidants, that both help to soften and soothe dry skin. It also boosts collagen production to keep skin plump and rejuvenated.
- Raw Eggs – are extremely beneficial for your skin. Both the egg whites and the yolk are dense with nutrition. Albumin, an essential protein in egg whites, helps to reduce breakouts and shrink pores. They are especially beneficial for oil skin.
- Honey – contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants, that fight free radicals and improve the overall health of the skin. It is one of nature’s most revered skin remedies. Due to its antiseptic and antibacterial nature, it may benefit oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant or moisturizer. It helps the skin stay moist but not oily. It can be extremely moisturizing because its chemical properties help to draw moisture to your face. This powerhouse will keep your skin hydrated all day long.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – With powerful antimicrobial properties known to help ease skin infections and soothe irritation, apple cider vinegar can help keep irritants out. It works to restore the natural pH balance of your skin and lock moisture in. Apple cider vinegar also acts as a toner to firm and tighten your skin.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Restore Vitamin C Serum – With the highest concentration of vitamin C in the industry (26%), vitamin E, hyaluronic acid and organic aloe vera, Restore Vitamin C Serum is designed to speed up your skin cell regeneration rate while flooding the layers of your skin with nourishing natural, pure, and organic ingredients that promote luminous, smooth, and even-looking skin