This smoothie packs the skin-brightening elements of vitamin C, collagen, and electrolytes all into one cup. Collagen helps smooth out wrinkles and plump skin while vitamin C decreases cell damage, and electrolytes in coconut water replenish hydration. With all of the additional benefits of strawberries, oranges, and mangos, to boot, this smoothie will be a rock solid, health-boosting, skin-brightening, powerhouse start to your day!
Brighten your day, with this delightfully tasty smoothie!
Collagen-Boosting Skin Brightening Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup ripe mango
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- ½ cup coconut water
- 1 scoop AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- ½ cup of ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend all ingredients together for 30 to 60 seconds and transfer to a drinking cup.
- Note – Use frozen fruit for an extra frosty, thick, and cold consistency.
If you loved this Collagen-Boosting Skin Brightening Smoothie recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Collagen-Rich Matcha Latte
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Orange – is beneficial for maintaining the appearance, texture, and health, of skin by supporting clarity, radiance, and smoothness. Packed with vitamin C, it can even out skin tones and brighten the overall appearance of the skin.
- Mango – high in vitamin C, mango helps your body’s collagen production naturally. The high antioxidant content premature aging and sun damage. Mangoes hydrate your skin when applied topically.
- Strawberries – provides powerful benefits for your skin. Full of ellagic acid and Vitamin C antioxidants, strawberries produce a strong photoprotective effect for your skin. They also protect from UV damage, preventing collagen destruction in the skin. Strawberries also prevent fine lines and wrinkles, making our skin look healthier and younger.
- Coconut Water – consuming this powerful water can aid in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, increase skin hydration and elasticity, increase collagen production, and give skin a visible “glow”
- AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!