The ultimate skin glow-up is hydration! If you have a tough time getting your water in each day, or just need to change things up, this is a refreshing, low-calorie, and healthy way to do it! With fresh berries, herbs, and cucumber, this is the ultimate glow-up for your body and skin! Bonus, add an optional scoop of clean collagen for an added boost of protein and skin health!
Cheers to fancy water and beautiful skin!
Fruity Cucumber Mint Hydrator
- 1½ cup ice
- Filtered water
- ½ cup cucumbers, sliced
- 1 lime (½ of it sliced into discs)
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ½ cup fresh strawberries (4 – 5)
- Handful of fresh mint (4 – 6 sprigs)
- Optional: Add one scoop of AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- Layer each ingredient (including ice) in a 1-quart glass jar. Fill the remaining space with fresh, filtered water. Seal the jar and refrigerate for a minimum of 20 mins.
- Drink and refill with water and ice, up to four times within 2 days. Allow the garnishes to sit for at least 30 minutes each time (after the first batch).
If you loved this Fruity Cucumber Mint Hydrator recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Glowing Skin Berry Aloe Smoothie
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Cucumbers – contain folic acid to fight toxins, vitamin C to facilitate skin growth, and antioxidant components that help reduce wrinkles. These components help your skin to appear healthier, youthful, and firmer.
- Lime – contains flavonoids and vitamin C, antioxidants that strengthen collagen in the skin. Drinking lime water can rejuvenate and hydrate your skin.
- Blueberries – high in vitamin C and vitamin E which helps fade away blemishes like hyperpigmentation, sun, and dark spots. Blueberries act as an exfoliating agent and take away any sort of discoloration on your skin. This brightens your skin and evens out your complexion, taking away any dullness you may see.
- Strawberries – provide powerful benefits for your skin. Full of ellagic acid and Vitamin C antioxidants, strawberries produce a strong photoprotective effect on your skin. They also protect from UV damage, preventing collagen destruction in the skin. Strawberries also prevent fine lines and wrinkles, making our skin look healthier and younger.
- Mint – Nutrients in mint leaves help tone skin, minimize pores, reduce swelling, and restore skin elasticity.
- AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!