Proper hydration helps our body get nutrients to the skin through blood flow and rids it of toxins. Why not accomplish this with a flavor-packed and delicious fruit smoothie, loaded with vitamins and nutrients our skin and body need? Cue this colorful smoothie…refreshing, hydrating, and easy-to-make.
Loaded with vitamins A and C, and an extra punch of protein to start your day. This smoothie will have you feeling sunny, happy, and glowy all day long!
This one’s a superstar for glowing skin!
Glowing Skin Berry Aloe Smoothie
- 3 tablespoons, decolorized, organic aloe vera juice
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- ¾ cup ice
- Blend all ingredients well for 30 – 60 seconds.
Use frozen bananas, strawberries, or blueberries for an extra frosty consistency.
- Pour into cup and enjoy!
If you loved this Glowing Skin Berry Aloe Smoothie recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Fruity Cucumber Mint Hydrator
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Aloe Vera – loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, aloe juice, is an ultra-healer for our skin. With its powerful vitamin and nutrient profile, aloe juice heals skin issues such as dry skin, acne, skin inflammation, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Bananas – contain vitamins C and A, which are essential for youthful, healthy-looking skin. Vitamin A can help minimize wrinkles and fine lines, while vitamin C can help even out and brighten your skin tone.
- Strawberries – provide powerful benefits for your skin. Full of ellagic acid and Vitamin C antioxidants, strawberries produce a strong photoprotective effect for your skin. They also protect from UV damage, preventing collagen destruction in the skin. Strawberries also prevent fine lines and wrinkles, making our skin look healthier and younger.
- Blueberries – are high in vitamin C and vitamin E which helps fade away blemishes like hyperpigmentation, sun, and dark spots. Blueberries act as an exfoliating agent and take away any sort of discoloration on your skin. This brightens your skin and evens out your complexion, taking away any dullness you may see.
- Coconut – bolsters your skin’s protective barrier, locking moisture inside and keeping skin supple and hydrated. Reduces inflammation. Coconut has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated, chafed skin. Bonus, it also increases collagen production.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Clean Multi Collagens – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!