There is nothing quite like a foaming cleanser to make you feel like you are treating yourself to a luxurious and lavish day at the spa. This Honey Foaming Facial Cleanser features the star ingredient, honey, and infused with the power of Castile soap, vitamin E oil, and anti-aging power, will leave your skin richly nourished and soothed. Bonus, your skin will love the infusion of nutrient-packed orange, rosemary, and fennel seed essential oils, to nourish, brighten and heal your skin!
Treat yourself to this one!
Honey Foaming Facial Cleanser
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Castile soap
- A few drops of vitamin E oil
- 2 pumps AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum
- 2 drops orange essential oil
- 2 drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 drop fennel seed essential oil
- 4 tablespoons distilled water
- Pour the honey, Castile soap, vitamin E oil, anti-aging serum, and essential oils into a glass bowl and mix until combined.
- Slowly add the distilled water into the mixture until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a 2 or 4-ounce non-BPA plastic bottle with a foaming pump.
- Place one to two full pumps of cleanser in your hand and rub your hands together while adding a little bit of water to allow the foam to build up.
- Apply the foam to your face and gently rub around the face in circular motions.
- After 30 seconds to 1 minute, use water to rinse the cleanser from your face. Gently pat skin dry with a clean towel.
If you loved this Honey Foaming Facial Cleanser recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Orange Lavender Facial Mist
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Honey – one of nature’s most treasured skin remedies, its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, benefits oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant, keeping the skin moist but not oily. It can be extremely moisturizing because its chemical properties help to draw moisture to your face. Honey’s natural enzymes gently exfoliate the skin, keeping the pores clear of oil, impurities, and dirt. It also supports reduced breakouts, by regulating the bacteria on the skin.
- Castile Soap – safe for even the most sensitive skin types because it is created from simple plant oils. With its antibacterial properties, the oils in diluted Castile soap can get deep into the pores and clean even the most sensitive skin without drying it out.
- Vitamin E Oil – nourishes and moisturizes your skin. Vitamin E oil is also known to reduce hyperpigmentation and wrinkles. Vitamin E is anti-inflammatory and several studies have supported its prevention of inflammatory damage after UV exposure. Topical vitamin E can reduce UV-induced skin thickness, skin swelling, and edema.
- Orange Essential Oil – harnessing the power of vitamin C, can reduce dark spots and blemishes, fight off free radicals to prevent premature aging, and utilize antibacterial properties to fight off blemishes and acne. Acting as an astringent it can work to diminish pore size and smooth the skin surface.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – with its potent antibacterial qualities, it fights acne bacteria from getting into your pores. With its non-comedogenic properties, rosemary essential oil both clears out pores and forms a protective barrier against future breakouts.
- Fennel Seed Essential Oil – utilizes anti-inflammatory compounds, when used topically, can benefit your skin. Fennel oil can help soothe a puffy complexion, diminish under-eye bags or even heal skin issues such as rosacea.
- Distilled Water – offers multiple benefits for your skin. It enhances the effectiveness and absorption of active ingredients. Distilled water can also minimize the risk of allergic reactions and skin irritations. It also provides a refreshing and hydrating effect, leaving the skin feeling supple and soft.
- AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum – was scientifically formulated to flood the layers of your skin with natural, clean, and pure ingredients that support cellular structure and promote a luminous, smooth, and even-looking complexion. This anti-wrinkle serum is built on the perfect two-nutrient combination of organic tremella mushroom and argan plant stem cells, combined with patented anti-aging ingredients and nourishing skin oils rich in healing antioxidants. Reverse penetrates beyond the skin’s surface and works at a cellular level to keep skin hydrated and radiant while minimizing wrinkle depth and appearance.
Leave a Reply