Is your skin dragging and feeling a little dull? Whether it is the colder fall and winter months, or the harsh rays of the spring and summer sun, our skin is always the first to take the good and the bad from the natural conditions of the environment. Rejuvenate your skin and give your face and mood a lift with this quick Orange Lavender Face Mist recipe. Give your skin a spritz of moisture and glow with ingredients like aloe juice, orange, and vitamin C! And don’t forget the added bonus of calming your skin and mood with lavender essential oil!
Spritz your way to a glowing face and day! 💦
Rejuvenate Your Skin!
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tsp jojoba or almond oil or ½ jojoba oil and ½ almond oil
- 3 tablespoons aloe juice
- 8 drops orange essential oil
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 pumps AnnieMak Clean Skincare Restore Vitamin C Serum
- Pour all ingredients in a glass bottle
- Shake well until ingredients are combined and fully mixed
- Store at room temperature or in the fridge for a cool refreshing mist
- Shake well and hold the bottle a few inches from your face and mist gently
If you love citrus and enjoyed this face mist, here’s another pumpkin recipe you can try:
Rosemary Lemon Lotion Bar
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Water – this natural wonder hydrates, heals and plumps your skin. It helps to reduce puffiness, prevent acne, and maintains your skin’s pH balance.
- Almond Oil – helps reverse damage from the sun, while reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Almond oil also improves skin’s overall appearance through hydration, leaving you with a luminous glow. As an added bonus, almond oil can even out your skin tone and texture and help to reduce and prevent wrinkles.
- Jojoba Oil – has many healing properties that makes it effective in treating skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Enjoy its benefits by using it as a moisturizer, cleanser, or spot treatment.
- Aloe Juice – loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, aloe juice, is an ultra-healer for our skin. With its powerful vitamin and nutrient profile, aloe juice heals skin issues such as dry skin, acne, skin inflammation, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Orange Essential Oil – is beneficial for maintaining the appearance, texture, and health, of skin by supporting clarity, radiance, and smoothness. Packed with vitamin C, it can even out skin tones and brighten the overall appearance of the skin.
- Lavender Essential Oil – helps to calm inflammation in the skin and stress throughout your body. It soothes and diminishes blemishes and red bumps, while also detoxifying the skin. Lavender can help reduce the time needed to heal cuts, scrapes, or damage to the skin.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare Restore Vitamin C Serum – With the highest concentration of vitamin C in the industry (26%), vitamin E, hyaluronic acid and organic aloe vera, Restore Vitamin C Serum is designed to speed up your skin cell regeneration rate while flooding the layers of your skin with nourishing natural, pure, and organic ingredients that promote luminous, smooth, and even-looking skin.