This isn’t your ordinary frozen margarita recipe! This sweet frozen treat, packed with citrus and our secret skin weapon, collagen, will leave your mouth doing a happy dance! Packed with vitamins, nutrients, and protein, your body and skin will thank you as well! Brace yourself for the most beautiful, tasty, and healthy margarita you have ever tried.
Be prepared to make this one on repeat!
Your Yummy & Healthy Margarita
- ¼ cup frozen mango
- ¼ cup frozen peach
- ¼ cup frozen pineapple
- 1 scoop AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- Juice of one lime
- Juice of one orange
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 3 ounces of tequila or non-alcoholic tequila substitute
- ¼ cup ice
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a margarita glass with a salted rim and garnish with a lime or orange wedge.
If you loved this margarita recipe, here’s another frozen margarita recipe you can try:
Coconut Lime Creamy Margarita
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Mango – high in vitamin C, mango helps your body’s collagen production naturally. The high antioxidant content premature aging and sun damage. Mangoes hydrate your skin when applied topically.
- Peach – containing beta carotene and vitamin C, peaches have been shown to support healthy skin. They protect skin from sun damage, build collagen and improve skin elasticity.
- Pineapple – containing the enzyme bromelain, pineapple softens skin and has been used for hundreds of years in Central and South America to fight inflammation and swelling. Drinking pineapple juice helps skin stay firm and flexible, the body to synthesize collagen, and utilizes vitamin C and amino acids to aid in cell and tissue repair.
- Lime – contains flavonoids and vitamin C, antioxidants that strengthen collagen in the skin. Drinking lime water can rejuvenate and hydrate your skin.
- Orange – is beneficial for maintaining the appearance, texture, and health, of skin by supporting clarity, radiance, and smoothness. Packed with vitamin C, it can even out skin tones and brighten the overall appearance of the skin.
- Sea Salt – helps regulate oil production without causing over-drying. Sea salt cleanses and fights acne-causing bacteria naturally. This ingredient fights redness and helps improve skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Clean Multi Collagen – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!
Leave a Reply