- 1 TBSP baking soda
- 3 TBSP arrowroot powder
- 1 TBSP unrefined virgin coconut oil, warmed slightly (but not melted)
- 1/8 tsp pure vitamin E oil
- 8-10 drops in total of your favorite essential oils
- Rosemary + peppermint + lemon
- Grapefruit + ylang ylang
- Bergamot + lime
- Jasmine + chamomile
- Tea tree + lavender
- In a small bowl, mix baking soda and arrowroot powder to combine. Stir in lightly warmed coconut oil (not melted). Mix very well, until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Add essential oil.
- Transfer to an airtight jar (although it does remain stable if exposed for quite a while.)
- Using your finger or an applicator, gather a pea-sized amount and rub under your arms as normal.