Calming chamomile is perfect for everyday use, but exceptional when you’re experiencing high amounts of stress, pollution, sun exposure (after-care for a burn) or while traveling. High in antioxidants, chamomile has been referred to as the “water of youth” and is perfect to refresh and reset.
Ready in about 30 mins
Yields: about 4 oz.
About this recipe:
- Does not need to be refrigerated but provides extra refreshment if it is.
Here’s what you’ll need…
- ½ c. fresh, filtered water
- 1 drop of lavender essential oil
- 1 TBSP loose-leaf chamomile tea (or 2 tea bags)
- ½ tsp jojoba oil
- 1/3 tsp aloe juice
- 4 oz glass bottle with spray pump
- Bring water to a boil; steep chamomile until lukewarm, 15-20 mins.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, whisk jojoba and lavender oil. Add aloe while mixing, then stream in chamomile tea.
- Once cooled, pour into a glass bottle with a pump.
- Shake bottle before each use.
- Spray onto skin any time of day from 6-8 inches away, but especially during times stress or dense pollution.
Let us know how you liked the calming chamomile facial mist! It’s a great way to refresh your skin during the day. Always be sure to repair and protect with Restore Vitamin C Serum and hydrate with Reverse Anti-Aging Serum.
Here is another fabulous face mist you can try, Refreshing Rose Water Face Mist.
Leave a Reply