Rose oil to the rescue for tired, stressed skin, using fatty acids and a sweet scent. Use it as part of your daily skincare routine to achieve glowing, radiant skin and fight against environmental stressors! Make your oil do double duty by using it as a massage oil, scalp treatment, or adding it to your cleanser. Great for all skin types – even (and especially) oily skin!
Rose Face Oil Inflammation Support
- Petals of 1 organic rose, rinsed and completely dried*
- 1 ounce marula seed oil
- 1 ounce jojoba oil
- You can substitute other oils, but these work extremely well
- Allow collected rose petals to dry out on a clean kitchen or paper towel thoroughly before using.
- Using a small saucepan, bring 3-4 inches of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, bruise rose petals by rubbing and tearing them apart, then place them in a sanitized mason jar. Add oils and swirl to mix, then seal the jar.
- Remove the pan from the stove and place the mason jar in the water for 20 mins.
- Move mason jar to a warm, sunny spot and allow it to sit for 24-36 hours.
- Strain petals into a sealable 1 ounce glass jar with dropper using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
Note: If you prefer a stronger rose essence, you can repeat the process with the strained oil
- Pat 4-5 drops on clean skin until absorbed, or massage up and outward, extending to your neckline to promote lymphatic drainage.
- Use face oil as the last step before adding SPF (moisturizer first, if using one).
- If you are using a moisturizer first and have oily skin, rub the rose oil in your palms, then pat gently onto your face.
- Apply AnnieMak Clean Skincare products to your face after your face oil for an added skincare boost!
Makeup Tip: Use a tiny amount of this oil on non-T-zone areas over makeup that has been on for a while and needs a bit of refreshment. This includes cheeks, lips, and under the eyes (but not on the lash line as this will smudge eye makeup). Allow it to sit a few minutes to do its magic, and voila!
If you loved this Anti-Inflammatory Rose Face Oil recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Refreshing Rose Water Face Mist
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Rose – is antibacterial and has the ability to clear Propionibacterium acnes, the bacteria that causes acne, from your skin. This oil is also a cleansing and astringent agent. It soothes acne inflammations and can even help fade old acne marks and dark spots.
- Marula Seed Oil – high in antioxidants , essential fatty acids, and amino acids, Marula oil is widely used as an ingredient in skin care products, and appears to be beneficial for acne-prone, dry, oily and aging skin. Marula Oil is also effective at keeping hair soft, supple, and moisturized.
- Jojoba Oil – has many healing properties that makes it effective in treating skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Enjoy its benefits by using it as a moisturizer, cleanser, or spot treatment.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare Restore Vitamin C Serum – With the highest concentration of vitamin C in the industry (26%), vitamin E, hyaluronic acid and organic aloe vera, Restore Vitamin C Serum is designed to speed up your skin cell regeneration rate while flooding the layers of your skin with nourishing natural, pure, and organic ingredients that promote luminous, smooth, and even-looking skin.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare Reverse Anti-Aging Serum – was scientifically formulated to flood the layers of your skin with natural, clean, and pure ingredients that support cellular structure and promote a luminous, smooth, and even-looking complexion. This anti-wrinkle serum is built on the perfect two-nutrient combination of organic tremella mushroom and argan plant stem cells, combined with patented anti-aging ingredients and nourishing skin oils rich in healing antioxidants. Reverse penetrates beyond the skin’s surface and works at a cellular level to keep skin hydrated and radiant, while minimizing wrinkle depth and appearance.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Renew Eye Cream – The skin around your eyes is more fragile, more prone to dryness, and quicker to show age and fatigue than the rest of your face. That’s why you need an eye-cream-specific moisturizer if you’re going to get the best results. Renew Eye Cream is scientifically formulated to hydrate, smooth, brighten, and strengthen the skin around the eye. It contains only the very best clean and pure ingredients such as organic jojoba oil, organic witch hazel, manuka honey, and a highly advanced peptide technology that reduces eye puffiness, redness, dryness, and dark circles. The result is eyes that look younger and more vibrant than ever. It’s great for moisturizing lips and reducing the wrinkles around your mouth as well!