Rose water is a simple yet highly beneficial recipe that you can apply to your skin to restore hydration and balance pH. Perfect pre and post workout, while traveling, after applying makeup, any time you need a little “moment of refreshment.” With its deeply moisturizing properties, this face mist, will fight of those pesky fine lines and wrinkles and leave you feeling dewy and glowy.
Refreshing Rose Water Face Mist
- 1 fresh rose* (organic, pesticide and herbicide free)
- 1 c. distilled water
- 2 pumps AnnieMak Clean Skincare Restore Vitamin C Serum
- Gently peel all the petals of the rose off the stem. Rinse with water to remove any debris.
***All roses are not created equal – sizes, scents, color. Stick with organic and the rest will work out.
- Fill a small saucepan with petals and cover with 1 c. distilled water. Using a sanitized wooden or ceramic spoon, gently push petals below the water so that they remain submerged.
- Bring the mixture to a light boil over medium heat; promptly reduce heat to low and cover.
- Simmer for 20 mins. Petals should lose most of their color in the process.
- Carefully strain the mixture into a shallow glass dish and cover it with a breathable material (such as a clean paper towel, kitchen towel, cheesecloth, etc.). Allow to cool for about 20 mins.
- Once cool, pour rose water into a 3 to 4 oz. glass bottle and refrigerate.
- When using, spray your face from 6-8 inches away anytime you feel the need!
If you loved this Refreshing Rose Water Face mist recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Brightening Green Tea Face Toner
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Distilled Water – offers multiple benefits for your skin. It enhances the effectiveness and absorption of active ingredients. Distilled water can also minimize the risk of allergic reactions and skin irritations. It also provides a refreshing and hydrating effect, leaving the skin feeling supple and soft.
- Rose – this is perfect for all skin types, particularly dry skin due to its incredibly deep moisturizing properties. Rose essential oils prevent moisture loss and moisturize the skin. With their hydrating properties, roses protect the skin against UV damage and delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- AnnieMak Restore Vitamin C Serum – with the highest concentration of vitamin C in the industry (26%), vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, and organic aloe vera, Restore Vitamin C Serum is designed to speed up your skin cell regeneration rate while flooding the layers of your skin with nourishing natural, pure, and organic ingredients that promote luminous, smooth, and even-looking skin.