Need a healthy clean option to clean your hands on the go? This antimicrobial, antibacterial hand sanitizing gel recipe is made to keep your hands clean, soft, and smooth, without doing the damage of a traditional alcohol-based hand sanitizer. With essential oils that clean and essential oils that heal, you no longer have to compromise. No more dry hands! Keep your hands free from germs, yet moisturized with this healthy, alternative option.
Clean on the go, without the full and dry-looking skin!
Natural Hand Sanitizing Gel
- 3 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
- 2 drops vitamin E oil
- 8 drop lavender essential oil
- 4 drops palmarosa essential oil
- 4 drops frankincense essential oil
- 4 drops lemongrass essential oil
- In a small glass bowl, combine the aloe vera gel and witch hazel until fully blended.
- Add the vitamin E and essential oils and continue stirring until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Transfer the formula to a glass pump spray bottle, secure the lid, and shake. Keep the mixture at room temperature. Use for up to 2 months if not exposed to extreme heat.
Pro tip: Follow your hand sanitizer use with AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum to lock in the ultimate moisture, while revere aging the skin on your hands!
If you loved this Natural Hand Sanitizing Gel recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Honey Foaming Facial Cleanser
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Aloe Vera – loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, aloe juice, is an ultra-healer for our skin. With its powerful vitamin and nutrient profile, aloe juice heals skin issues such as dry skin, acne, skin inflammation, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Witch Hazel – has many benefits for skin, including tightening pores, relieving inflammation, and helping with razor burns and bumps, especially when paired with moisturizing and healing skincare ingredients. It helps reduce acne, due to cleansing your skin of excess oil. Those with extremely dry or sensitive skin should use caution when applying witch hazel as it may further irritate the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil – nourishes and moisturizes your skin. Vitamin E oil is also known to reduce hyperpigmentation and wrinkles. Vitamin E is anti-inflammatory and several studies have supported its prevention of inflammatory damage after UV exposure. Topical vitamin E can reduce UV-induced skin thickness, skin swelling, and edema.
- Lavender Essential Oil – lavender is the top essential oil when it comes to healing burns, skin conditions, and cuts. With anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal, and detoxifying benefits, it can help reduce redness, calm, and soothe the skin and quickly heal minor scrapes, cuts, and rashes.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil – works to balance the sebum production in the skin and help maintain oil levels. Palmarosa oil is antibacterial, therefore it is great for treating oily, acne-prone skin, alongside other essential oils such as tea tree oil and lavender oil.
- Frankincense Essential Oil – is amazing for your skin to reduce the appearance of age spots and even out skin tone. For damaged or irritated skin, frankincense oil restores the epidermis and calms skin areas that are agitated. For breakouts, sunburn, or rosacea, this healing oil nourishes and soothes the skin. Frankincense Oil has cell-renewing properties and is an incredible ingredient to use in your anti-aging skincare routine.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – has purifying properties which makes it perfect for skincare. Lemongrass helps skin impurities, by detoxifying the skin and leaving it feeling cleaner and clearer. It is full of antioxidants that help to fight free radicals on your skin to protect the layers of your skin.
- AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum – was scientifically formulated to flood the layers of your skin with natural, clean, and pure ingredients that support cellular structure and promote a luminous, smooth, and even-looking complexion. This anti-wrinkle serum is built on the perfect two-nutrient combination of organic tremella mushroom and argan plant stem cells, combined with patented anti-aging ingredients and nourishing skin oils rich in healing antioxidants. Reverse penetrates beyond the skin’s surface and works at a cellular level to keep skin hydrated and radiant while minimizing wrinkle depth and appearance.