Chapped, dry or cracked cuticles can lead to brittle nails that break easily and take longer to heal. But here’s some good news: there are ways to help restore the strength and speed the growth of your nails! This DIY cuticle oil is packed with your favorite essential oils (you can pick your favorite scent combinations, but we’ve suggested a couple that are perfect for the colder, drier weather) and vitamin E to provide extra antibacterial and antiviral protection during winter months. And if you paint your nails, you may find that this oil helps them stay vibrant for longer. This orange-spiced cuticle oil is sure to become your winter favorite!
Ready in less than 5 minutes
About this recipe:
- Keep in a sealed container when not in use
Here’s what you’ll need…
- ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp argan oil
- ½ tsp pure vitamin E oil
- 8-12 drops pure therapeutic grade essential oils:
- For a warm, soothing scent and antiviral property for winter: 8 drops orange, 3 drops clove
- For a nourishing and antibacterial option: 4 drops rosemary, 4 drops lavender, 4 drops lemon
- Combine all ingredients in a vessel that allows for easy application; a rollerball, vial, or jar with dropper. Shake vigorously, enjoy!
- Rub generously into cuticles to ward off the effects of dry, cold weather.
Looking for other ways to strengthen your nails and promote healthy nail growth? AnnieMak’s Clean Multi Collagens is a powerful, complete protein supplement that offers 5 key collagens to help strengthen your nails, smooth wrinkles, and promote fuller hair growth. Try it today and see the difference a truly clean sourced collagen supplement can make.
If you enjoyed this Orange-Spiced Cuticle Oil, why not try our Natural Weekly Damage Repair Hair Oil Treatment, which uses the power of essential oils to help reverse the hair and scalp damage caused by dry air, harsh chemicals and winter weather.