A delicious gluten-free pumpkin oatmeal breakfast bar recipe that’s bursting with Fall flavors will trick your tastebuds into thinking you are having dessert! This recipe is perfect for a Fall morning or on the go. Healthy, easy, delicious, and packed with a secret weapon! Just be careful not to eat the whole pan!
Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bar
- 2 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup oil or butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 scoops AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- Optional: ½ cup nuts of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat 8×8 baking pan with butter or fat of your choice
- Add 1 cup oats to food processer and set aside
- Combine milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, oil, egg, and vanilla in a glass bowl
- Add remaining oats, oat flour, pumpkin pie puree, spice, baking powder, baking soda, collagen, and salt and stir to combine
- Optional fold in chopped nuts
- Pour into prepared 8×8 pan
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes
- Let cool and cut into bars
- Store in refrigerator
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Oats – carry great health benefits for your body, but, surprise, they can also be used for healthy skin! They protect, moisturize, exfoliate, and cleanse your skin. Oats support a boost in collagen production, reduce skin inflammation, and improve skin complexion.
- Pumpkin – penetrates deep into the skin to provide many benefits. It has naturally occurring vitamin A and salicylic acid, to minimize acne scars, and beta carotene to support the decrease of wrinkles & dark spots. Pumpkin is also full of antioxidants that both help to soften and soothe dry skin. It also boosts collagen production to keep skin plump and rejuvenated.
- Maple Syrup – like raw honey, maple syrup supports lower skin inflammation, blemishes, dryness, and redness. Jam-packed with antioxidants and nutrients, maple syrup helps your skin to retain its moisture. Swap that refined sugar for maple syrup and enjoy this natural hydrator in your daily regimen.
- Almond Milk – keeps your skin supple, well-hydrated, and soft. It contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins E, C, and B6, calcium, zinc, and magnesium, that nourish your skin. Using almond milk is very effective in keeping your skin moisturized and hydrated.
- Vanilla – with its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, vanilla can help to soothe and calm irritated skin. Vanilla has been used to reduce skin infections and in wound healing. Vanilla contains Vanillin, a polyphenol with powerful anti-oxidant properties.
- AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!