The perfect way to kick off Fall….a delicious Fall-infused coffee!!! With all of the flavors and spices of fall on your taste buds, pumpkin, maple, spices, and don’t forget to not skip the whip. With a healthy and gut-healing twist, this recipe is sure to leave you excited and ready for more of that sweater weather, football watching, and colorful leaves season that is Fall!
Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte with Collagen
- 1 or 2 shots of espresso
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- Optional: pinch of salt and whipped cream
- Combine all ingredients in a blender without the ice and blend until liquid is frothed.
- Add sweetener to desired sweetness
- Pour into a glass over ice
- Top with whipped cream
- Drink up!
If you loved this Dry Shampoo DIY recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try:
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Coffee – caffeine contained in coffee beans can help reduce inflammation and skin problems such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Additionally, coffee grounds are promising for fighting skin infections and diseases because of the antimicrobial properties of caffeine.
- Pumpkin – penetrates deep into the skin to provide many benefits. It has naturally occurring vitamin A and salicylic acid, to minimize acne scars, beta carotene to support the decrease of wrinkles & dark spots, and antioxidants, to help soften and soothe dry skin. Pumpkin is full of antioxidants, that both help to soften and soothe dry skin. It also boosts collagen production to keep skin plump and rejuvenated.
- Maple Syrup – like raw honey, maple syrup supports lower skin inflammation, blemishes, dryness, and redness. Jam-packed with antioxidants and nutrients, maple syrup helps your skin to retain its moisture. Swap that refined sugar for maple syrup and enjoy this natural hydrator in your daily regimen.
- Almond Milk – keeps your skin supple, well-hydrated, and soft. It contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins E, C, and B6, calcium, zinc, and magnesium, that nourish your skin. Using almond milk is very effective in keeping your skin moisturized and hydrated.
- Vanilla – with its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, vanilla can help to soothe and calm irritated skin. Vanilla has been used to reduce skin infections and in wound healing. Vanilla contains Vanillin, a polyphenol with powerful anti-oxidant properties.
- AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!