How about a pumpkin spice body butter? Fall puts me into a DIY pumpkin-inspired mood! What about you? Especially when dessert mixes with skin and body care to deliver a smooth, creamy whip for your skin! That’s just magic!
This buttery body goodness will deeply moisturize your skin. With enzymes, AHAs, and antioxidants that help to brighten, smooth, and soften the skin, this pumpkin-y, spicy, body butter goodness, will have you loving your skin and hanging on to fall just a little longer this year! This body butter is a treat, that is almost good enough to eat! 😉
Pumpkin Spice Body Butter Recipe
- 1 cup shea butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 15 drops vanilla essential oil
- 12 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 8 drops ginger essential oil
- 4 drops nutmeg essential oil
- 6 drops orange essential oil
- 1 drop clove essential oil
- 4 – 5 Pumps AnnieMak Clean Skincare Reverse Anti-Aging Serum
- Fill a medium saucepan 1/2 way with water. Place on stove and bring to boil
- Add 1 cup of shea butter to glass mason jar
- Turn stove off and place mason jar in water
- Allow shea butter to melt
- Carefully remove the mason jar from the water
- Pour shea butter into bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil to the bowl
- Add 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree to the bowl
- Add 15 drops of vanilla essential oil, 12 drops of cinnamon essential oil, 8 drops of ginger essential oil, 4 drops of nutmeg essential oil, 6 drops of orange essential oil, 1 drop of clove essential oil, and 4 to 5 pumps of AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Reverse Anti-Aging Serum to the bowl
- Whisk ingredients together over an ice bath
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Remove from refrigerator and mix with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes
- Scoop into a small jar with a lid
If you love pumpkin and enjoyed this pumpkin spice body butter, here’s another pumpkin recipe you can try:
Glowing and Plumping Pumpkin Face Mask
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Shea Butter – With high concentrations of vitamins and fatty acids, shea butter is an ideal ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Utilizing shea butter on your body and face can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
- Coconut Oil – bolsters your skin’s protective barrier, locking moisture inside and keeping skin supple and hydrated. Reduces inflammation. Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated, chafed skin. Bonus, it also increases collagen production.
- Jojoba Oil – has many healing properties that makes it effective in treating skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Enjoy its benefits by using it as a moisturizer, cleanser, or spot treatment.
- Pumpkin – penetrates deep into the skin to provide many benefits. It has naturally occurring vitamin A and salicylic acid, to minimize acne scars, beta carotene to support the decrease of wrinkles & dark spots, and antioxidants, to help soften and soothe dry skin. Pumpkin is full of antioxidants, that both help to soften and soothe dry skin. It also boosts collagen production to keep skin plump and rejuvenated.
- Vanilla Essential Oil – is rich in antioxidants which reverse and prevent skin damage caused by free radicals. It slows down signs of aging like wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines. Not to mention who doesn’t love the smell of vanilla? Doesn’t it just make you feel happy?
- Cinnamon Essential Oil – rich in beneficial plant compounds and antioxidants, cinnamon helps treat hyperpigmentation and acne, plumps and lightens the skin, and decreases the signs of aging.
- Ginger Essential Oil – can eliminate bacteria and soothe redness, especially bacteria and redness associated with acne. Its antioxidant properties are known to have a protective effect on the skin, slowing down the signs of skin damage and aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Nutmeg Essential Oil – has excellent anti-inflammatory compound and antioxidant benefits. Nutmeg essential oil is a solution for a host of skin woes, from dark spots, acne, and uneven skin tones to eczema and dry, peeling tissues. This natural oil visibly diminishes scars, roughness, and wrinkles.
- Orange Essential Oil – is beneficial for maintaining the appearance, texture, and health, of skin by supporting clarity, radiance, and smoothness. Packed with vitamin C, it can even out skin tones and brighten the overall appearance of the skin.
- Clove Essential Oil – reduces the sagginess of the skin and smooths wrinkles. It is a powerful anti-aging ingredient used in skincare. It removes the dead skin cells and helps in blood circulation, which can help to ensure youthful and radiant looking skin.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare Reverse Anti-Aging Serum – was scientifically formulated to flood the layers of your skin with natural, clean, and pure ingredients that support cellular structure and promote a luminous, smooth, and even-looking complexion. This anti-wrinkle serum is built on the perfect two-nutrient combination of organic tremella mushroom and argan plant stem cells, combined with patented anti-aging ingredients and nourishing skin oils rich in healing antioxidants. Reverse penetrates beyond the skin’s surface and works at a cellular level to keep skin hydrated and radiant, while minimizing wrinkle depth and appearance.
Leave a Reply