The latest summer indulgence…. popsicles. Who doesn’t love popsicles on a hot summer day? And what will make you love them more? Healthy, summer popsicles! Not only will these raspberry ice popsicles support your health, but a healthy gut as well. With a flavorful summer fruit flavor packed full of vitamins, nutrients, and collagen protein, you can kick back and relax under the summer sun with this healthy, classic, hot-weather dessert.
Raspberry Ice Popsicles
- 2 cups frozen raspberries or your favorite frozen berry or fruit
- ½ banana
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 scoop AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- 2 – 4 drops stevia or monk fruit (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender until well combined
- Pour liquid into popsicle molds
- Freeze for 3 hours or overnight
If you loved this Raspberry Ice Popsicles recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Orange Creamsicle Shake with Collagen
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Raspberry – the antioxidants and vitamin C in raspberry can reduce the signs of aging such as wrinkles or black spots. Raspberries can also protect the skin from UV damage. The antioxidants in raspberries can aid in keeping the skin healthy and rejuvenated.
- Bananas – contain vitamins C and A, which are essential for youthful, healthy-looking skin. Vitamin A can help minimize wrinkles and fine lines, while vitamin C can help even out and brighten your skin tone.
- AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. With 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!