Feeling achy? If you’re feeling under the weather, worked out a little too hard, or just have a case of the “blahs.” This bath soak will be the trick for you! With Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) to soothe muscle soreness and essential oils like peppermint, lavender, and eucalyptus, that benefit your health and skin, draw a deep breath, relax and enjoy a much-needed relaxing bath!
Dreamy self-care at its finest!
Rejuvenating Bath Soak
- ½ cup Epsom salt
- ¼ cup baking soda
- 3-4 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 3-4 drops of lavender essential oil
- 3-4 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Stir until well-combined.
- Draw a warm bath and add about ¼ cup (half) of the salt.
- Soak for at least 15 minutes for maximum benefit. Breathe deeply while soaking.
- Store leftovers in a glass container.
If you loved this Rejuvenating Bath Soak recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Rose Body Sugar Cube Scrub
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Epsom Salt – used to relax tense and roe muscles and relieve pain in the back, neck, shoulders, and body. Epsom salt is also used to reduce stress and draw toxins out of the body.
- Baking Soda – is a natural antiseptic with antibacterial properties. Baking soda can help reduce bacteria that causes acne when applied topically.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – the anti-inflammatory effect of tea tree oil helps to relive and soothe irritated and painful skin. Tea tree essential oil can aid in treating acne because of its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Tea tree essential oil can also calm swelling, redness, and inflammation. It may help to prevent and reduce acne scars, giving you smooth, clear skin.
- Lavender Essential Oil – lavender is the top essential oil when it comes to healing burns, skin conditions, and cuts. With anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal, and detoxifying benefits, it can help reduce redness, calm, and soothe the skin and quickly heal minor scrapes, cuts and rashes.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil – eucalyptus oil may help strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier. It can also help trap water in the skin, which can relieve and prevent dryness and can reduce issues like flaking and irritation on the skin.
- Peppermint Essential Oil – helps to reduce stress, relax tension in the body, and relieve sore muscles. It can also aid in reducing symptoms of nausea and improve digestion and an upset stomach. Bonus, peppermint essential oil, supports reduced inflammation, redness and irritation in the skin, and can promote increased blood circulation in the scalp for improved hair growth.