Feeling a little achy? This bath soak is excellent if you’re feeling under the weather, worked out a little too hard, or just have a case of the “blahs.” Magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) is known for its ability to help fight infections and soothe muscle soreness. Tea tree, peppermint, lavender and eucalyptus are key players in the cold and flu game and have anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. So draw a bath, breathe deeply, and feel better!
Ready in 5 mins
Applications: 2 baths
About this recipe:
- Stores well, sealed.
Here’s what you’ll need…
- ½ c. Epsom salt
- ¼ c. baking soda
- 3-4 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 3-4 drops of lavender essential oil
- 3-4 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Mix Epsom salt and baking soda together using a wooden or ceramic spoon until fully combined. While mixing, slowly add essential oil. Continue to mix for at least a minute. There should be no clumps of essential oil.
- Draw a warm bath and add about ¼ cup (half) of the salt. Soak for at least 15 mins to get the maximum benefit. Breathe deeply.
- Remember to store the rest of your bath soak mixture in a sealed container so you can enjoy another soothing soak the next time you’re feeling low.
Looking for other ways to rejuvenate your skin? Try a bottle of AnnieMak Clean Skincare Reverse Anti-Aging Serum. Its all-natural ingredients have been clinically shown to shrink the length and depth of wrinkles as much as 15% within 4 weeks. And it helps to rejuvenate skin tone and reduce age spots, too!
If you enjoyed this bath soak, you might want to try these easy-to-make, relaxing bath soaks as well: Luxurious Lavender Bath Soak, and Skin Soothing Oatmeal Bath Soak.