Cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize your skin with less mess, with these non-traditional sugar cube scrubs!
With the skin-healing, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and exfoliating superpowers of Shea butter, coconut oil, rose essential oil, sugar, and anti-aging serum, you will elevate your bath or shower experience, while breaking sugar scrub tradition with these fun and unique rose body sugar scrub cubes!
The ultimate skin rejuvenation experience!
Rose Body Sugar Cube Scrub
- ¾ cup finely chopped melt and pour soap
- ½ cup Shea butter
- 1 cup fine organic cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or almond oil
- 8 – 10 pumps AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum
- 15 drops rose essential oil
- 1 tablespoon natural rose petal powder coloring
- Dried decorative rose petals (optional)
- Silicon molds or ice cube trays
- Finely chop or grate your melt and pour soap base.
- Place the grated soap base in a small saucepan or double broiler method and melt on low heat.
- Add the coconut oil and Shea butter to your soap base and whisk well.
- Once melted and mixed together, remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool down slightly before going to the next step. Let mixture cool to prevent the sugar from melting.
- After the mixture has cooled, add the sugar and the natural rose petal powder coloring and stir quickly and thoroughly. Then, add your essential oils and mix again.
- Scoop the sugar scrub mixture into your clean and dry silicone molds or ice cube trays.
- If desired, add dried rose petals, by placing the petals on the tops of the cubes while they are still wet, for decoration.
- Place your silicone molds or ice cube trays in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Gently pop the sugar cubes out onto a clean plate or cutting board. Store your cubes in an airtight glass container. This recipe yields approximately 20 sugar scrub cubes.
If you loved these sugar cubes, here’s another clean skincare body recipe you can try:
Antioxidant-Rich Coffee Face Mask and Scrub
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Shea Butter – With high concentrations of vitamins and fatty acids, shea butter is an ideal ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Utilizing shea butter on your body and face can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
- Coconut Oil – bolsters your skin’s protective barrier, locking moisture inside and keeping skin supple and hydrated. Reduces inflammation. Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated, chafed skin. Bonus, it also increases collagen production.
- Almond Oil – helps reverse damage from the sun, while reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Almond oil also improves skin’s overall appearance through hydration, leaving you with a luminous glow. As an added bonus, almond oil can even out your skin tone and texture and help to reduce and prevent wrinkles.
- Organic Sugar – is one of the best natural beauty exfoliates for your skin. Sugar scrubs are mild and remove dead skin. They rejuvenate skin by removing all of the dirt from the skin pores, leaving skin with a more radiant, healthier glow.
- Rose Essential Oil – is antibacterial and has the ability to clear Propionibacterium acnes, the bacteria that causes acne, from your skin. This oil is also a cleansing and astringent agent. It soothes acne inflammations and can even help fade old acne marks and dark spots.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare Reverse Anti-Aging Serum – was scientifically formulated to flood the layers of your skin with natural, clean, and pure ingredients that support cellular structure and promote a luminous, smooth, and even-looking complexion. This anti-wrinkle serum is built on the perfect two-nutrient combination of organic tremella mushroom and argan plant stem cells, combined with patented anti-aging ingredients and nourishing skin oils rich in healing antioxidants. Reverse penetrates beyond the skin’s surface and works at a cellular level to keep skin hydrated and radiant while minimizing wrinkle depth and appearance.