Facial cleansing is important twice a day! Especially at night after a long day of our skin being exposed to dirt, pollution, bacteria, viruses, and toxins. You will love this superfood, antioxidant DIY facial cleanser with star ingredients to cleanse, repair, and nourish your skin! Remove dirt, buildup, and dead skin cells, and infuse your skin with oxygen to repair itself, and moisturize and balance your skin with the power of almond milk, vitamin E oil, lavender, frankincense, and more.
A clean, fresh, and cleansed face is a happy face!
Repairing Almond Milk Facial Cleanser
- 2 teaspoons vegetable glycerin
- 1/4 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 3/4 teaspoon tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon castile soap
- 3 pumps AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 drops of vitamin E oil
- 1 drop of lavender essential oil
- 1 drop of frankincense essential oil
- Pour vegetable glycerin into a glass bowl
- Add xantham gum and whisk well for 2 to 3 minutes non-stop until it is completely dissolved
- Continue whisking while you add the tapioca starch. Whisk until fully combined.
- Slowly pour in the castile soap and whisk for another 2 to 3 minutes
- Slowly add almond milk and whisk until the mixture starts to thicken
- Add the drops of vitamin E oil, pumps of Reverse Anti-Aging Serum, and drops of essential oil and whisk until all ingredients are well-blended
- Store in a glass bottle and refrigerate and use cleanser within one to two weeks
If you loved this Repairing Almond Milk Facial Cleanser recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Clean All-Purpose Makeup Remover
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Vegetable Glycerin – leads to healthier skin by protecting against infection, soothing skin irritation, and promoting wound healing. Utilizing glycerin in your products and applying it to your skin may protect your skin against irritants and microbes, as well as soothe wounded and inflamed skin.
- Xanthan Gum – replenishes moisture to the skin, prevents skin wrinkles and moisture loss, and helps with anti-aging of the skin.
- Tapioca Starch – buffs away dead skin cells by gently exfoliating the skin. Dead skin cells tend to clog pores, which leads to poor health of the skin. Tapioca starch can help remove toxins and dead skin that clogs pores.
- Castile Soap – safe for even the most sensitive skin types because it is created from simple plant oils. With its antibacterial properties, the oils in diluted castile soap can get deep into the pores and clean even the most sensitive skin without drying it out.
- Almond Milk – contains a rich source of the antioxidant Vitamin E, as well as other flavonoids. These antioxidants prevent sun damage and wrinkles by removing free radicals and toxins on the skin. Almond milk is also good for acne-prone skin, as it is also loaded with omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce inflammation and redness associated with acne.
- Vitamin E Oil – nourishes and moisturizes your skin. Vitamin E oil is also known to reduce hyperpigmentation and wrinkles. Vitamin E is anti-inflammatory and several studies have supported its prevention of inflammatory damage after UV exposure. Topical vitamin E can reduce UV-induced skin thickness, skin swelling, and edema.
- Lavender Essential Oil – Lavender is the top essential oil when it comes to healing burns, skin conditions, and cuts. With anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal, and detoxifying benefits, it can help reduce redness, calm, soothe the skin and quickly heal minor scrapes, cuts, and rashes.
- Frankincense Essential Oil – is amazing for your skin to reduce the appearance of age spots and even out skin tone. For damaged or irritated skin, frankincense oil restores the epidermis and calms skin areas that are agitated. For breakouts, sunburn, or rosacea, this healing oil nourishes and soothes the skin. Frankincense Oil has cell-renewing properties and is an incredible ingredient to use in your anti-aging skincare routine.
- AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum – was scientifically formulated to flood the layers of your skin with natural, clean, and pure ingredients that support cellular structure and promote a luminous, smooth, and even-looking complexion. This anti-wrinkle serum is built on the perfect two-nutrient combination of organic tremella mushroom and argan plant stem cells, combined with patented anti-aging ingredients and nourishing skin oils rich in healing antioxidants. Reverse penetrates beyond the skin’s surface and works at a cellular level to keep skin hydrated and radiant while minimizing wrinkle depth and appearance.