‘Tis the season to enjoy your favorite spiced holiday beverages in front of a crackling fireplace… and this spiced cranberry tea with collagen is perfect. Easy to make, it features the power of organic cranberries that contain high levels of antioxidants and phytosterols to help support collagen production. And it has a scoop of clean collagens… a complete protein source for optimal skin, hair, and nail health.
Spiced Cranberry Tea with Collagen
- 5 cups fresh, filtered water
- 1 cup fresh, organic cranberries
- 7 cloves dried
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons raw honey
- 1 scoop AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- In a medium pot, bring water, cranberries, cloves, and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 20 mins.
- Strain liquid into a large glass container for serving and add honey. Stir for a minute; add lemon and orange juice. While continuing to stir, slowly add collagens until completely dissolved.
- Enjoy hot for a warming holiday beverage or add ice!
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Filtered Water – this natural wonder hydrates, heals, and plumps your skin. It helps to reduce puffiness, prevent acne, and maintain your skin’s pH balance.
- Cranberry – high acid content that helps support collagen production making the skin look softer, more radiant, and glowing. Cranberry also has anti-aging properties like reducing wrinkles on the skin, leaving you with fresh, youthful skin.
- Clove – reduces the sagginess of the skin and smooths wrinkles. It is a powerful anti-aging ingredient used in skincare. It removes dead skin cells and helps in blood circulation, which can help to ensure youthful and radiant-looking skin.
- Cinnamon – rich in beneficial plant compounds and antioxidants, cinnamon helps treat hyperpigmentation and acne, plumps and lightens the skin, and decreases the signs of aging.
- Lemon Juice – can completely transform your skincare game by lightening dark spots, treating acne, and providing, plumper, tighter skin. Lemons are high in Vitamin C, which is an antioxidant and a brightening agent. Using a face mask with a few drops of lemon juice will remove excess oil from your skin and reduce acne.
- Orange Juice – is beneficial for maintaining the appearance, texture, and health, of skin by supporting clarity, radiance, and smoothness. Packed with vitamin C, it can even out skin tones and brighten the overall appearance of the skin.
- Raw honey – one of nature’s most treasured skin remedies. Its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities benefit oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant, keeping the skin moist but not oily. It pulls moisture from the skin without replacing it. Honey’s natural enzymes gently exfoliate skin, keeping the pores clear of oil, impurities, and dirt. It also supports reduced breakouts, by regulating the bacteria on the skin.
- AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens – collagen is a protein and the literal “glue” that holds your body together. Research shows supplementing with collagen can help smooth wrinkles, keep skin taut and plump, strengthen nails, and promote full, healthy hair growth. We include 5 collagen types from 4 ultra-clean sources plus the essential collagen “building blocks” your body needs to give you that coveted skin glow!