‘Tis the season to enjoy your favorite spiced holiday beverages in front of a crackling fireplace… and this Spiced Cranberry Tea with Collagen is perfect. Easy to make, it features the power of organic cranberries that contain high levels of antioxidants and phytosterols to help support collagen production. And it has a scoop of AnnieMak’s Clean Multi Collagens… a complete protein source for optimal skin, hair, and nail health.
Ready in 30 minutes
Yields: ~ 4 cups
Here’s what you’ll need…
- 5 c. fresh, filtered water
- 1 c. fresh organic cranberries
- 7 cloves, dried
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 2 TBSP fresh-squeezed lemon juice (~ 1 small lemon)
- 3 TBSP fresh-squeezed orange juice (~ 1 medium orange)
- 1 ½ TBSP raw, local honey
- 1 scoop AnnieMak Clean Multi Collagens
- In a medium pot, bring water, cranberries, cloves, and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 20 mins.
- Strain liquid into a large glass container for serving and add honey. Stir for a minute; add lemon and orange juice. While continuing to stir, slowly add collagens until completely dissolved.
- Enjoy hot for a warming holiday beverage, or add ice!
The collagen powder in this Spiced Cranberry Tea with Collagen recipe is Clean Multi Collagens from AnnieMak Clean Skincare. Its powerful blend of 5 key collagens (types I, II, III, V and X) from four real food sources (beef, chicken, fish, eggshell) helps your body replace its own natural stores of collagen, that key building block of supple, wrinkle-free skin; thick, radiant hair; and strong, healthy nails.
If you’re interested in other collagen-boosting beverages, why not try our Collagen-Boosting Skin Brightening Smoothie? It’s as perfect on a hot summer day as this Spiced Cranberry Tea with Collagen is during the cold winter months.