Cranberries are one of the most delicious things about the holiday season! And to top it off, great things come in small packages! Cranberries are packed full of nutrients and benefits including beautiful, brighter, smoother, and glowing skin! Enzymes present in cranberries also help to heal acne-prone skin and exfoliate dead skin cells. Add it to a face mask and surprise……you have a concoction that will fight wrinkles and keep your skin moisturized, on top of all of the other vitamins and nutrients it delivers! Impress your guests this year with a delicious cranberry sauce and “cranberry-induced” bright, glowing, youthful skin!
Cranberries truly are the skincare renaissance man (or woman! 😉)!
Cranberry Skin Brightening Face Mask
- 15 cranberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons argan or jojoba oil
- 3 – 5 pumps AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum
- Rinse cranberries
- Blend cranberries and honey in a blender forming a thick paste
- Add the oil and AnnieMak Reverse Anti-Aging Serum stir and stir until evenly mixed and blended
- Apply by massaging the face mask all over the face
- Leave on for 15 to 30 minutes
- Store in the refrigerator for use later if you are not using the mask immediately
If you love skincare and enjoyed this DIY face mask, here’s another collagen recipe you can try:
Glowing and Plumping Pumpkin Face Mask
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Cranberry – high acid content that helps support collagen production making the skin look softer, more radiant, and glowing. Cranberry also has anti-aging properties like reducing wrinkles on the skin, leaving you with fresh, youthful skin.
- Jojoba Oil – has many healing properties that make it effective in treating skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Enjoy its benefits by using it as a moisturizer, cleanser, or spot treatment.
- Honey – one of nature’s most treasured skin remedies, its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, benefits oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant, keeping the skin moist but not oily. It pulls moisture from the skin without replacing it. Honey’s natural enzymes gently exfoliate the skin, keeping the pores clear of oil, impurities, and dirt. It also supports reduced breakouts, by regulating the bacteria on the skin.
- Argan Oil – Protects the skin barrier and improves overall texture. Argan oil supports skin with issues such as eczema, psoriasis, or chronic dry skin, due to its highly moisturizing properties. For those with mildly oily skin and acne-prone skin, argan oil can actually help to control sebum levels, minimizing overall breakouts.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare Reverse Anti-Aging Serum – was scientifically formulated to flood the layers of your skin with natural, clean, and pure ingredients that support cellular structure and promote a luminous, smooth, and even-looking complexion. This anti-wrinkle serum is built on the perfect two-nutrient combination of organic tremella mushroom and argan plant stem cells, combined with patented anti-aging ingredients and nourishing skin oils rich in healing antioxidants. Reverse penetrates beyond the skin’s surface and works at a cellular level to keep skin hydrated and radiant while minimizing wrinkle depth and appearance.