Fall is in the air! And with that Fall air comes dry and damaged hair. Moisturize your parched locks with this DIY pumpkin hair mask, that will give your hair that glossy glow. This at-home treatment will keep your hair happy, moisturized, and glowing during the cool weather months. Loaded with vitamin A and potassium, this mask will promote a balanced scalp and an abundance of growth in your hair. With pumpkin for glow and honey for moisture, your hair will be showing off at all of those holiday parties this year!
Pumpkin Hair Mask
- 2 cups or 1 can of pumpkin puree (or make your own!)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- In a blender or food processor, blend the pumpkin and yogurt
- Add honey and coconut and blend until mixture is smooth and even
- Apply mask to hair and cover with plastic cap. Let sit for 15 minutes
- While waiting, apply clean skincare: AnnieMak Clean Skincare Restore Vitamin C Serum, Reverse Anti-Aging Serum and Renew Eye Cream for deep hydration and a luxurious glow for your skin!
- Wash out thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner and see your hair get its glow on!
If you loved this Pumpkin Hair Gloss Mask recipe, here’s another clean skincare recipe you can try: Pumpkin Pie Collagen Smoothie
Check out the ingredient benefits for your skin!
- Pumpkin – penetrates deep into the skin to provide many benefits. It has naturally occurring vitamin A and salicylic acid, to minimize acne scars, beta carotene to support the decrease of wrinkles & dark spots, and antioxidants, to help soften and soothe dry skin. Pumpkin is full of antioxidants, that both help to soften and soothe dry skin. It also boosts collagen production to keep skin plump and rejuvenated.
- Coconut Oil – bolsters your skin’s protective barrier, locking moisture inside and keeping skin supple and hydrated. Reduces inflammation. Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated, chafed skin. Bonus, it also increases collagen production.
- Honey – one of nature’s most treasured skin remedies, its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, benefit oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant, keeping the skin moist but not oily. It pulls moisture from the skin without replacing it. Honey’s natural enzymes gently exfoliate skin, keeping the pores clear of oil, impurities, and dirt. It also supports reduced breakouts, by regulating the bacteria on the skin.
- Yogurt – loaded with good bacteria, calcium, and essential vitamins and nutrients, yogurt helps to diminish damage caused by bacteria in the hair and skin.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare Restore Vitamin C Serum – With the highest concentration of vitamin C in the industry (26%), vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, and organic aloe vera, Restore Vitamin C Serum is designed to speed up your skin cell regeneration rate while flooding the layers of your skin with nourishing natural, pure, and organic ingredients that promote luminous, smooth, and even-looking skin.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare Reverse Anti-Aging Serum – was scientifically formulated to flood the layers of your skin with natural, clean, and pure ingredients that support cellular structure and promote a luminous, smooth, and even-looking complexion. This anti-wrinkle serum is built on the perfect two-nutrient combination of organic tremella mushroom and argan plant stem cells, combined with patented anti-aging ingredients and nourishing skin oils rich in healing antioxidants. Reverse penetrates beyond the skin’s surface and works at a cellular level to keep skin hydrated and radiant while minimizing wrinkle depth and appearance.
- AnnieMak Clean Skincare’s Renew Eye Cream – The skin around your eyes is more fragile, more prone to dryness, and quicker to show age and fatigue than the rest of your face. That’s why you need an eye-cream-specific moisturizer if you’re going to get the best results. Renew Eye Cream is scientifically formulated to hydrate, smooth, brighten, and strengthen the skin around the eye. It contains only the very best clean and pure ingredients such as organic jojoba oil, organic witch hazel, manuka honey, and a highly advanced peptide technology that reduces eye puffiness, redness, dryness, and dark circles. The result is eyes that look younger and more vibrant than ever. It’s great for moisturizing lips and reducing the wrinkles around your mouth as well!